Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Van Horn
Dr. Jennifer Van Horn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Heber City, UT, with other offices in West Valley City, UT and Orem, UT (and 10 other locations). She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Van Horn is affiliated with University of Utah Hospital, Primary Children+s Medical Center and LDS Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Van Horn has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Jennifer Van Horn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Heber City, UT.
Dr. Leah Torres
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Heber City, UT 0 mi10
Dr. Pamela Royer
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Practice
Heber City, UT 0 mi8
Dr. Christopher Cook
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics
Heber City, UT 1.55 mi10