A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Tremmel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Tremmel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Tremmel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tremmel graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Tremmel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Tremmel MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Tremmel practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Tremmel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Tremmel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Monterey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and San Jose, CA.
See Monterey Internists and Monterey Cardiologists.