Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Tremmel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Tremmel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tremmel
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Tremmel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Tremmel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tremmel graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Tremmel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Tremmel MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Tremmel practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Tremmel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Tremmel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Internists and Stanford Cardiologists.