General Practitioners, Internist, Cardiologist (heart), Nuclear Medicine Specialist
Video profile
Stanford University
300 Pasteur Dr
Stanford, CA 94305
650-723-0180
Locations and availability (3)

|  Pro from Dover  |  show details
by Candee L. on Apr 21st, 2014

Dr. Tremmel is simply the best. Easy to talk with and always available as long as you need her to be.

|  Dr. Tremmel personalizes patient care  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2010

My overall experience with Dr. Tremmel was very positive. I really liked her personal approach. She took the time to listen to me and answer my questions. I felt like I was her only patient that day. I would recommend her to anyone that is interested in a personal, customized doctor's visit.

|  Mom's Doc.  |  show details
by Farzad on May 24th, 2010

Dr. Tremmel is simply an outstanding doctor. She is very professional, sharp and easy to interact with.

|  ms elizabeth stetler  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2009

excellent patient doctor relation---wouldn't go to any other cardo

|  Best Dr. I have ever had !!  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2009

From the moment you make the call for an appointment...Everyone I have have contact with in the past 1.5 years has been wonderful. No matter how busy the clinic is it stays quiet and calm. When surgery was needed the OR staff was great !!! Dr. Tremmel is very honest, and clear. I adore her. Mary the NP is great ...

|  Dr. Tremmel is Phenomenal  |  show details
by Mary B. on Mar 12th, 2009

Dr. Tremmel represents the best in female cardiological care. She is meticulous in history taking and consideration, investigation, treatment, relationship and in taking the female patient seriously. Her NP, Nejedly is great and they make a fantastic team.