Don't Wait show details Don't Wait
Aug 5th, 2015

MB female: I came to Dr. T about 10 years ago after numerous MDs (including specialists) could not accurately diagnose and treat my chronic heart symptoms. She is a foremost expert on women, CMVD, MVD, small vessel disease and the "normal" cardiac anomalies, too. She wasted no time in diagnosing and treating me and I feel fortunate that I have been under her/team's care. She is compassionate, she listens, and is very experienced.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Jesse H. on Aug 4th, 2014

Great expertise. Told me exactly what is happening. Extremely thorough and found my aoritic root problem where other MDs had not. I want to thank her deeply. She did my angio through the wrist where others still go through the groin. Thank you doc. I was in great hands. I felt after meeting with her I was in great care and I was.

Pro from Dover show details Pro from Dover
by Candee L. on Apr 21st, 2014

Dr. Tremmel is simply the best. Easy to talk with and always available as long as you need her to be.

Dr. Tremmel personalizes patient care show details Dr. Tremmel personalizes patient care
Sep 14th, 2010

My overall experience with Dr. Tremmel was very positive. I really liked her personal approach. She took the time to listen to me and answer my questions. I felt like I was her only patient that day. I would recommend her to anyone that is interested in a personal, customized doctor's visit.

Mom's Doc. show details Mom's Doc.
by Farzad on May 24th, 2010

Dr. Tremmel is simply an outstanding doctor. She is very professional, sharp and easy to interact with.

ms elizabeth stetler show details ms elizabeth stetler
Dec 6th, 2009

excellent patient doctor relation---wouldn't go to any other cardo

Best Dr. I have ever had !! show details Best Dr. I have ever had !!
Oct 21st, 2009

From the moment you make the call for an appointment...Everyone I have have contact with in the past 1.5 years has been wonderful. No matter how busy the clinic is it stays quiet and calm. When surgery was needed the OR staff was great !!! Dr. Tremmel is very honest, and clear. I adore her. Mary the NP is great ...

Dr. Tremmel is Phenomenal show details Dr. Tremmel is Phenomenal
by Mary B. on Mar 12th, 2009

Dr. Tremmel represents the best in female cardiological care. She is meticulous in history taking and consideration, investigation, treatment, relationship and in taking the female patient seriously. Her NP, Nejedly is great and they make a fantastic team.