A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Trent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Trent is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Trent, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Trent graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Trent has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer T Trent MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer T. Trent practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Trent has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Trent practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Dermatologists and Sarasota Surgeons.