Dr. Jennifer Trent MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4
  • 26 reviews

December 15th, 2016
appointment today
another great morning with Dr. Trent what a great doc and staff

June 28th, 2016
Caring and Qualified
Dr. Trent takes time to talk to you and listen to your concerns. She's a truly caring and qualified doctor.

March 18th, 2016
Top of her game
I am a RN and Dr. Trent is the epitome of professionalism. She is a kind, caring physician who is on top of her game. I would highly recommend her.

October 24th, 2015
My experience at Dr Trents dermatology office was excellent . Making my appointment was simple and the receptionist was polite and knowledgeable. When I arrived at the office, the girls at the front desk were sweet and welcoming. The nurses and other staff were very professional and really know what they are doing. Dr Trent is very good at what she does and I have been to her now for quite a few appointments. She is very thorough and pays attention to every detail. I always look forward to seeing her at my check ups and for cosmetic procedures. You will not be disappointed with her practice.

October 11th, 2015
I have found Dr. Trent to be a fantastic Dermatologist and have been a patient for over 10 years.

October 6th, 2015
Lousy bedside manner
Yes, she is competent . . .but don't ask her a question, for she will roll her eyes with an air of superiority. Lousy bedside manner.

February 4th, 2015
Great doctor and great office. Monica, Pam & Jessica were all great and helpful. Got me in the same day at 6pm after work.

January 9th, 2015
Best dermatologist .
I believe Dr. Trent saved my life after I was misdiagnosed by other doctor.

November 10th, 2014
Clean it's not!
The office is dirty and disgusting and it smells. I saw trash and charts all over the floors . Gross for a dermatogist office. Barbara was a great nurse and took her time with me. Monica helped me get a quick appt. however Sylvia was very rude and unprofessional and refused to help me with insurance. When I asked to see her after my appointment she refused to talk to me.

October 10th, 2014
Wonderful Doctor, Terrible schedulers
Dr. Trent is an excellent Physician but I have discontinued using her for the following reasons. 1. I booked an appointment several months in advance for my daughter to be examined. She drove in from Miami for this appointment and was planning to be in Sarasota for several days. the night prior to her appointment I was contacted by the office to tell me that the Doctor had an emergency and could not see my daughter the next day. When I tried to reschedule for another day, I was told that De. Trent was fully booked for the entire time my daughter was in town, and no exceptions would be made. No attempt was ever made by them to contact me to reschedule in the future. 2. Yesterday, I was called at 4:30 PM to cancel my own appointment for today at 3:30. I was told the Doctor had another emergency. I live in town, so I asked the person if I could just reschedule. I was told she doesn't handle rescheduling, only cancelling, I still have not had a call from the office to reschedule. I have chosen to change Doctors to someone who is more reliable and has a staff that is more responsible. And still, she is ALWAYS advertising for more patients instead of trying to retain the patients she already has! I am very disappointed!

June 18th, 2014
Dr Trent was wonderful and very through. I was given an appt. very quickly with Monica and Pam was very helpful with my insurance. A great office.

September 9th, 2013
Dr. Trent is the most thorough derm. I've ever been to. She may not be real chatty but she sure takes her time looking your body (including scalp) over. She even uses a magnifying glass. I feel confident with her.