Dermatologists, Surgical Specialist

5741 Bee Ridge Rd
Ste 450
Sarasota, FL 34233
(941) 379-6647
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Susan on Jun 18th, 2014

Dr Trent was wonderful and very through. I was given an appt. very quickly with Monica and Pam was very helpful with my insurance. A great office.

by Mary on Sep 9th, 2013

Dr. Trent is the most thorough derm. I've ever been to. She may not be real chatty but she sure takes her time looking your body (including scalp) over. She even uses a magnifying glass. I feel confident with her.

|  My personal experience  |  show details
by Richard C on Sep 1st, 2013

Over the years, I have gotten to know a number of MDs personally, and Dr. Trent would be in the top echelon of those that I have a medical appointment. She was outgoing, conscientous, and I got the felling that she was interested in my medical wellbeing.

by Stephane on Jun 4th, 2013

Every time I have had to talk to her staff, I have left feeling that they were rude and uncaring. While speaking to Pam, I could feel the disdain dripping through her smile as she talked. They think that everyone is retired and only lives 2 miles away, so when they call you and ask you to come in for a reschedule, they act mad because you can't drop what you are doing and get there; they were the ones cancelling the appointment on top of it. Then when you try to make an apt, it takes 6 months to see the doctor. God forbid if you are running late, you are better off just not showing up. Then when you actually do see the doctor, she barely says two words and acts like it is a bother to look at something that you are concerned with. If the doctor doesn't run people off, her staff definitely will. They are in desperate need of some customer service courses and flexibility.

|  Rude is Right  |  show details
by Al on Jan 17th, 2013

She doesnt care about anything but her self! You tell her your problem and she scolds you like a child! Biopsy queen! She will check your insurance to see what you have before she checks you skin!

Sep 14th, 2012

My husband and I both went to see Dr. Trent and her bedside manner was horrible! She then told my husband he needed to apply this cream to his face which he looked like a burn victim it was horrible. After this whole ordeal his skin is horrible! She then proceeded to cut every supicious area on his body by the time he was done he looked like he went through a war zone. We never went back!

Sep 13th, 2012

She was very rushed and rude. I went in for a small rash that was almost completely healed by the time I went in and she still did two biopsies. The rudest Dr I have ever been to.

|  Not woth the wait  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

Rude crude and needs a tan!

|  Good doctor, poor bedside manner  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2011

I think she's a good at diagnosing and treating skin problems, but she seems to harbor thinly veiled disdain for her patients. And her receptionist is obnoxious, acts like she's running a boot camp instead of providing patient services.

Jan 20th, 2011

I saw the doctor for a routine exam.She was very rushed and I felt she justwanted to find something she could removequickly in the office. I saw the doctor for a routine exam whenshe was at Center for Sight. She was very rushed with poor bedside manner.A very small mole was removed which healed poorly. I felt she just rmovedit for her own financial gain. The staffwas not helful when I called back inregards to the poor healing.

Jan 11th, 2011

I find Dr Trent and staff delightful, very caring and competent.

Jan 5th, 2011

The office staff is extremely courteous as they must be in order to difuse her obnoxious manner. The worst doctor I have ever been to.

|  Costing $ with insurance  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2010

In-network for my plan, but sends diagnotics out-of-network costing me big $

|  Patient  |  show details
by Bob on Sep 9th, 2010

Dr. Trent performed facial surgery on me in the AM and personally called me that evening to find out how I was doing. She provided me with a scar-free recovery.

Jul 2nd, 2010

Was worried more about my tan than helping me get better. Everytime I go there she is always cutting on me.