A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Trottman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Trottman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trottman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trottman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Trottman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Trottman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Claremore Regional Hospital
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer E Trottman MD is a female Oncologist , has 22 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer E. Trottman practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Trottman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Trottman practices Medical Oncology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Oncologists.