A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Trottman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Trottman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trottman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trottman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Trottman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Trottman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Claremore Regional Hospital
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer E Trottman MD is a female Oncologist , has 21 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer E. Trottman practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Trottman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Trottman practices Medical Oncology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Oncologists.