A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Tuteur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tuteur
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Tuteur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Tuteur, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuteur graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Tuteur has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Tri-City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Michelle Tuteur MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Tuteur practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Tuteur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Tuteur practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Marcos, CA.
See San Diego Primary Care Doctors.