A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Ty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Ty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ty
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Ty, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ty graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ai Dupont Hospital For Children
- Ncc De Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery A I Dupont Hospital For Children
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer M Ty MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Ty practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Ty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Ty practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Wilmington Surgeons.