A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Ty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Ty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ty
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Ty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Ty, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ty graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ai Dupont Hospital For Children
- Ncc De Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery A I Dupont Hospital For Children
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer M Ty MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Ty practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Ty has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Ty practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA and Dover, DE.
See Wilmington Surgeons.