A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Ty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Ty is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Ty, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ty graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
- Ai Dupont Hospital For Children
- Ncc De Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery A I Dupont Hospital For Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Ty practice?
Dr. Jennifer Ty practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA.
See Wilmington Surgeons.