A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Utley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Utley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Utley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Utley graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Utley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Bolivar General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Elizabeth Utley MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer E. Utley practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Utley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Utley practices Family Medicine near Covington, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, TN.
See Covington Family Physicians.