A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Uxer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Uxer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Uxer, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Uxer graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Uxer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer B Uxer DO and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer B. Uxer practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Uxer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Uxer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kutztown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Kendall Park, NJ.
See Kutztown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.