A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer VanZee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer VanZee is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer VanZee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. VanZee graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. VanZee has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L VanZee MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. VanZee practice?
- Dr. Jennifer VanZee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer VanZee practices Pediatrics near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Jenison, MI.
See Grand Rapids Pediatricians.