A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer VanZee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer VanZee is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer VanZee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. VanZee graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. VanZee has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. VanZee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. VanZee practice?
Dr. Jennifer VanZee practices Pediatrics near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Jenison, MI.
See Grand Rapids Pediatricians.