A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Velander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Velander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Velander
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Velander Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Velander, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Velander graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Velander has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian HospitalWestchester Division
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Velander MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Velander practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Velander has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Velander practices Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists.