A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Velander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Velander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Velander, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Velander graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Velander has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian HospitalWestchester Division
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Velander MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Velander practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Velander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Velander practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.