A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Brinkmeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinkmeier graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Brinkmeier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Veraldi Brinkmeier MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer V. Brinkmeier practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Brinkmeier has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Brinkmeier practices Otolaryngology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.