A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Brinkmeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brinkmeier
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brinkmeier Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinkmeier graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Brinkmeier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Veraldi Brinkmeier MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer V. Brinkmeier practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Brinkmeier has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Brinkmeier practices Otolaryngology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.