A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Verani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Verani, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Verani graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Verani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
- Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Rabke Verani M.P.H. and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Verani practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Verani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Verani practices Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.