A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Vesper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Vesper is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Vesper, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Vesper graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Vesper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
- Manatee Mem Hosp, Bradenton, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lee Vesper MD is a female Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Vesper practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Vesper has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Vesper practices Dermatology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Dermatologists.