A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Vradenburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Vradenburg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vradenburg graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Vradenburg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Vradenburg MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Vradenburg practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Vradenburg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Vradenburg practices Family Medicine near Reedley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange Cove, CA and Parlier, CA.
See Reedley Family Physicians.