A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Vredeveld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Vredeveld graduated from The University of Toledo.
Dr. Vredeveld has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Vredeveld MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Vredeveld practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Vredeveld has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Vredeveld practices Pediatrics near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians.