A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Lai, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Lai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from University of Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Lucille S Packard Children's Hospital
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lai MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Lai practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Lai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Lai practices Internal Medicine near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Fremont Internists.