Dr. Jennifer Lai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Lai?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Lai?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 12th, 2012

Intelligent and caring

Dr Lai saved my life through careful listening and ordering the right tests, I was admitted efficiently to the hospital and taken care of there with a smooth transition. Dr Lai has great communication skills and a warm bedside manner. I recommend her to all my friends

April 17th, 2012

best doc i've ever had

Dr. Lai is a wonderful, compassionate healer who really takes the time to know her patients and treats me professionally and respectfully every time. I came into the office for the first time to Urgent Care in Fremont and DR. Lai was on duty that night (lucky for me!). She diagnosed me quickly and accurately and I found out I could be her patient in Internal Medicine. Been there now for 2 years and I'm very happy with my care at PAMF and especially because my favorite doc is on the ball and always there for me

January 19th, 2011

The best Doctor

I recommend Dr. Jennifer Lai to eveyone. She is the best!!I am 51 years old and I used to live in other states like NY, NJ and Florida and Dr. Lai is the best doctor I ever had.She is kind, Intelligent, very professional and care for the patient.

June 22nd, 2010

She's great!

Dr. Lai is very easy to talk to and I think of our visits like a visit to an old girlfriend! She gives sound advice and never rushes through the appointment. I recommend her highly to my friends and family.

June 10th, 2010

Very Caring

I have been seeing Dr. Lai for a year now. She has always taken time to listen to my concerns and helped me to get through my illness. In one instance she provided materials to help with her solution. Her nurse Leslie is also very caring and informative. I am very happy with the care that I have gotten from Dr. Lai and her staff.

February 13th, 2010

great visit

I've been seeing Dr. Lai for my orthopedic, arthritis and diabetes problems for about a year. She is fantastic. I love PAMF and have been a patient here for over 5 years, and Dr. Lai is the best primary care physician I've ever been to. She is patient, thoughtful, caring and always listens fully to all my problems. She is incredibly empathetic and a good problem solver. She is very organized and thinks over my problems, consults specialists and orders appropriate tests. I credit her to my well controlled diabetes, and joints that don't ache as much as they used to. I recommend her highly--the one tough thing is getting on her patient panel. she's usually closed to new patients due to popularity.

July 17th, 2016