Dr. Jennifer Walden MD Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

October 30th, 2016
Such a wonderful, gracious, caring staff!

October 29th, 2016
Friendly staff who made me feel so comfortable. I always felt Dr. Walden really listened to my wants and concerns and gave me truely individualized results. I wanted a natural look and believe I have the most perfect results I could have imagined!

October 27th, 2016
Look No Further, She is The One!
Dr. Walden and her staff are very professional, always helpful and always have a smile on their faces. I am very pleased with my surgery and would recommend Dr. Walden to friends and family.

August 2nd, 2016
Very professional excellent Doctor and staff.

March 22nd, 2016
I did a lot of research on Doctors and I could not be more pleased with choosing Dr. Walden. She is an exceptional Doctor. When discussing size I ultimately asked for not too big and not too small but natural and beautiful and that is exactly what I got. She took the time in the OR to make them perfect. I love the results of my breast augmentation and sad I waited so long to have it done. And the nurses and staff are great as well.

January 26th, 2016
Fantastic customer service from all of her staff. Smiles greet you at every appointment. Dr. Walden is very professional and very personable. She thouroughly communicates with you before and during the procedure, and post-op care. Dr. Walden is truly a doctor for the patient.

December 10th, 2015
I absolutely LOVE the staff :). Not only was Dr Walden amazing but the staff that took care of me prior to the surgery and during all of my post op were so comforting and uplifting!

November 18th, 2015
I could not be more pleased with the results of my recent rhinoplasty. Dr. Walden took time with me before surgery to listen and answer questions thoroughly. She is not only an exceptionaly talented and skilled surgeon but also an artist as seen in the results of her work. Dr. Walden and her staff are professional and made me feel valued as a person not just another case. In addition to surgery, I had laser resurfacing by Jenny Burnley with excellent results. Jenny listened to my concerns and recommeded options for treatment along with pros and cons. She is professional, knowledgeable and I trust her judgment. Very pleased with outcome, huge improvement in appearance of skin. Kristin Gunn is exceptionally skilled at injecting fillers and botox. She listened as I explained what I wanted and answered all my questions. She does an amazing job, I loved the immediate and long term results of my lip and cheek injections. She is gentle and I had no bruising with any of the procedures including Botox injections.

October 28th, 2015
Dr. Walden is very professional and answered all of my questions regarding my abdominoplasty. I have had three C-sections and diastisis as a result. 1 year post partum, I still looked 5 months pregnant and had loose skin. From the very first consultaion with Dr. Walden, she was helpful and informative about what was causing the 'pooch', as well as what type of results I could expect from having this procedure done. I also did my own extensive research regarding plastic surgeons in the Austin area, even considered traveling if need be, but I was thouroughly impressed with Dr. Walden's credentials and patient feedback. So after meeting her and discussing my options, I chose her. I am very happy I did.

October 27th, 2015
Dr. Walden + her staff are the best!
I have known Dr. Walden for a number of years and I cannot tell you how impressed I am with her commitment to her practice and her patients. She is incredibly detail oriented and hands on, which are some of the most important qualities that you want your plastic surgeon to have. With her thoroughness and commitment to her patients, it's easy to see why patients enjoy coming to see her.

October 20th, 2015
Dr.Walden is awesome! I had Tuberous breast since development around the age of 11 and finally feel normal for the first time in my life. I had a circumaerola mastopexy with 350cc silicone implants. I am extremely happy with my results thus far and they are looking better each day. Dr. Walden is very professional, she was concerned about my expectations and had me come in to speak with her before surgery and went through a lot of examples of her work and other docotors to show me what kind of results I could expect with my anatomy. She put all my fears to rest and I think her work on me is one of the best examples of tuberous breast correction. Her staff is very friendly and made me feel comfortable. They were all able to answer any questions I had and made me feel reasured about my procedure.

September 5th, 2015
Dr. Walden - 5 Stars!
Dr. Walden is very knowledgeable, courteous, and patient. She allowed me all the time I needed to fully understand the breast augmentation procedure, and to choose the size. She is an excellent surgeon. My breasts do not look augmented, they look fantanstic. And, her prices are competitive. Her staff is educated and friendly. The entire experience was very positive.