Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Ward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ward has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ward DO is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Ward practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Ward has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Ward practices General Practice near Thomson, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA and Waycross, GA.
See Thomson Primary Care Doctors.