A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wargo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Wargo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Wargo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wargo graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wargo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer A Wargo MD is a female Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Wargo practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Wargo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Wargo practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.