A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Watson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Watson, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Watson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Watson DO is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Watson practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Watson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Watson practices Pediatrics near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blandon, PA and Elverson, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians.