Pediatrician

by Donna Phillips on Aug 13th, 2015

Dr Jennifer Watson is amazing! She truly has a passion for children. She never forgets a face or a name. My kids have totally taken to her & feel safe. You feel totally cared for and never feel like a number!

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by J Wismer on Mar 11th, 2014

Dr Watson is an excellent pediatrician. She has bright and enthusiastic demeanor. She interacts with the pt and is a comfort to a new parents concerns. I truly enjoy going to see her. She cares and reads up on the pt before she comes into the room. She even asks me how I am doing as a new Mom. Love her.

Dec 27th, 2011

Dr. Watson is amazing. I insist on seeing her for all my kids' appointments. She is professional, caring, and attentive. She has practical, real world experience and advice for her patients and their families. After I had my son, she asked me at every appointment how my mood was and how I was feeling. She really cares about my kids, and our family as well.

Love Dr Watson show details Love Dr Watson
Dec 23rd, 2010

We love Dr Jenni Watson. We started with her in another office and followed her to Reading Peds. She is wonderful! She personaly called every day for the fist week when I had my son!