A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Weizer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weizer
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Weizer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Weizer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weizer graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Weizer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Weizer MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Weizer practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Weizer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Weizer practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.