A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Weizer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Weizer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weizer graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Weizer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Weizer MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Weizer practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Weizer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Weizer practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.