A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Wells is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Wells, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Wells has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Wm Middleton Veterans Administration
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer T Wells MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer T. Wells practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Wells has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Wells practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Gastroenterologists, and Dallas Hepatologists.