A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Wells is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wells
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Wells Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Wells, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Wells has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Wm Middleton Veterans Administration
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer T Wells MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer T. Wells practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Wells has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Wells practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Gastroenterologists, and Dallas Hepatologists.