A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Welsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Welsh is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Welsh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Welsh graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Welsh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Welsh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Welsh practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Welsh has 10 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Welsh practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Andover, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.