A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Wheeler is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheeler graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Wheeler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lees Broker Wheeler MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Wheeler practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Wheeler has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Wheeler practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.