A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wild:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Wild is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wild
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wild Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wild graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Wild has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Wild DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Wild practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Wild has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Wild practices Family Medicine near Goodyear, AZ.
See Goodyear Family Physicians.