A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wild:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Wild is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wild
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wild Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wild graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Wild has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Wild DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Wild practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Wild has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Wild practices Family Medicine near Goodyear, AZ.
See Goodyear Family Physicians.