A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wilder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilder
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Wilder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Wilder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilder graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Wilder MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Wilder practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Wilder has 11 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Wilder practices Family Medicine near Manassas, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA and Chantilly, VA.
See Manassas Primary Care Doctors.