A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wilder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Wilder is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Wilder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilder graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Wilder MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Wilder practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Wilder has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Wilder practices Family Medicine near Ashburn, VA.
See Ashburn Family Physicians.