A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wilkerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Wilkerson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilkerson
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Wilkerson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Wilkerson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkerson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilkerson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Wilkerson MD is a female General Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Wilkerson practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Wilkerson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Wilkerson practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas General Practitioners and Dallas Internists.