Family Physicians
Family Doctors
175 Hector Ave
Gretna, LA 70056
504-349-6925
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Awesome Doctor!  |  show details
by Jill L on Feb 24th, 2014

I do not understand these bad reviews because I just saw Dr. Williams and she is by far one of the best I've ever been to. She listened and kept listening lol.. I even cut her off a few times not on purpose and she didn't have a problem with it at all.. She was very nice, understanding and has a great bedside manner!! Please ignore these negative reviews they are totally false!! She is a keeper :)

|  Very Unprofessional  |  show details
by MB on Feb 13th, 2014

Very unprofessional and disrespectful. Wouldn't recommend her for treatment of human beings. I would give her a zero or negative rating if the site allowed it.

|  Doesn't listen or care about patients  |  show details
by LW on Aug 20th, 2013

She does not listen to her patient. When a patient tells you how they feel you are supposed to listen. She insisted on a treatment that I already new would't work. I went for a second visit to see the out come of my lab work and left without even knowing if something was wrong. She was only focused on one thing and it wasn't me and my health. I don't recommend this doctor to anyone who needs help.

|  Doesn't Listen to Patients  |  show details
by Matt N on Aug 8th, 2013

I told her that I was having pain in my abdomen just under my rib cage and she didn’t listen to me. She sent me for over $1,500 worth of unnecessary heart tests that all came back fine, and she never gave me any medical advice for my abdominal pain (which is what I went to see her for in the first place). I wouldn’t recommend Dr. Williams. I will never go back to her ever again. $1,500 worth of unnecessary tests and no diagnosis. I’m still having abdominal pain and now I have to start over with a new doctor.

|  Horrible MD  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2013

Dr. Williams is a horrible doctor with absolutely no bedside manner. She focuses on one problem and doesn't want to hear about your others. She seems offended by patient suggestion. I would never recommend her to others. I had signs and symptoms of an upper respiratory infection and she never even looked in my ears or nose. She misdiagnosed me and I had to see another doctor. This cost me money and days off work I cannot get back!

|  A doctor worth seeing!  |  show details
by Grant C. on Jul 20th, 2013

Dr. Williams is a doctor worth seeing. She is caring and understanding when answering my questions about my concerns. I have read the other reviews, and I laugh at the inaccuracy. She IS a "real doctor" and is board certified. If you are looking for a knowledgeable doctor who is concerned for her patients, then this is the one for you!

|  no beside manner or respect  |  show details
by anonymous on Jul 8th, 2013

She seems to want to get you in and out. She is not thorough. She just listens for a min and focuses on one thing. Seems to be bothered if you question her reasoning. I would never recommend this doctor. I've had some not so good ones in the past, but at least they attempted to find the cause of my problems... All of them. Not just one.

|  avoid this snooty woman!  |  show details
by anonymous on Jun 27th, 2013

Her nurse and she herself confirmed she will only focus on top two symptoms. So if you feel you have several issues that may be related and actually want to get a proper diagnosis in order to get treated, sheis not the doctor for you. If you've got a cold or sore throat and its going to be an easy in easy out then your in luck because she seems to take the most pride in promptness at the expense of the patient. She literally times her appointments out which kinda makes sense of only wanting to hear 2 symptoms. Well, if she had listened to all... Perhaps she could diagnose instead of sticking a bandaid on it. Its apparently about time and money, not you. She is also extremely rude and insensitive while addressing embarrassing symptoms. And lord forbid she thinks you are interrupting her.. she will immediately tell you to allow her to finish before speaking.. what a self righteous newbie. I'm getting a new PHP tomorrow!

|  show details
Nov 29th, 2012

I'm not sure about the other comment - it's strange. Dr. Jennifer rocks!