A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wimberly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wimberly
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wimberly Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Wimberly, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wimberly graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Wimberly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Markusic Wimberly MD is a female Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Wimberly practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Wimberly has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Wimberly practices Urology near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Urologists.