A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wimberly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Wimberly is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wimberly
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wimberly Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Wimberly, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wimberly graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Wimberly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Markusic Wimberly MD is a female Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Wimberly practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Wimberly has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Wimberly practices Urology near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Urologists.