A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Winegarden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Winegarden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winegarden
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Winegarden Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Winegarden graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Winegarden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Winegarden DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Winegarden practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Winegarden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Winegarden practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Westland, MI.
See Westland Family Physicians and Westland Primary Care Doctors.