A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Winegarden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Winegarden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Winegarden graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Winegarden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Winegarden DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Winegarden practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Winegarden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Winegarden practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Westland, MI.
See Westland Family Physicians and Westland General Practitioners.