A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Winell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Winell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Winell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Winell graduated from New York University.
Dr. Winell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Hospital-Albert Einstein
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Jo Winell MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer J. Winell practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Winell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Winell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mays Landing, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Princeton, NJ.
See Mays Landing Surgeons.