Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Winell
Dr. Jennifer Winell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plainsboro, NJ, with another office in Plainsboro, NJ. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Winell is affiliated with Virtua Health West Jersey, Montefiore Medical Center and Montefiore Med Ctr Jack D Weiler Hosp of A Einst. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Winell has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Jennifer Winell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plainsboro, NJ.
Dr. Hari Bezwada Sr
Plainsboro, NJ 0.14 mi20
Dr. Dinesh Dhanaraj
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Plainsboro, NJ 0.15 mi5
Dr. C Moskwa Jr
Plainsboro, NJ 0.15 mi35