A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Winell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Winell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Winell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Winell graduated from New York University.
Dr. Winell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Hospital-Albert Einstein
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Jo Winell MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer J. Winell practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Winell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Winell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Mays Landing, NJ.
See Princeton Orthopedic Surgeons.