A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wisnoski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Wisnoski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Wisnoski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wisnoski graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wisnoski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer A Wisnoski MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Wisnoski practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Wisnoski has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Wisnoski practices Family Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Family Physicians.