A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Wo, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wo graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Wo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Y Wo MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Y. Wo practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Wo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Wo practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Allston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.