A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wojtowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Wojtowicz, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wojtowicz
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Wojtowicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Wojtowicz, DO is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Gestational Diabetes
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Hashimoto Disease
- Metabolic Disorders
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wojtowicz graduated from Des Moines University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wojtowicz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Wojtowicz DO is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Wojtowicz practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Wojtowicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Wojtowicz practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hudson, OH.
See Hudson Internists and Hudson Endocrinologists.