A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wojtowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Wojtowicz, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Wojtowicz, DO is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Gestational Diabetes
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Hashimoto Disease
- Metabolic Disorders
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wojtowicz graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wojtowicz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Wojtowicz DO is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Wojtowicz practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Wojtowicz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Wojtowicz practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hudson, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Streetsboro, OH.
See Hudson Internists and Hudson Endocrinologists.