Dr. Jennifer Wolf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Wolf?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Wolf?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 2nd, 2014

I do not recommend this doctor

Dr Wolf is not someone I'd ever see again. I would NEVER EVER recommend her to anyone else. She was extremely rude to her staff and me. She was is a hurry, looked at my hand/wrist quickly and told me that my symptoms didnt match what she was seeing. She kept interrupting me and talking over me when I tried to ask questions. She didn't answer any of my concerns, told me she would be right back and left me sitting for almost another hour while I was waiting for an anti inflammatory injection. Her APRN who sees patients on Their first visit was equally as rude and extremely rough when examining me. She twisted my wrist which brought me to tears, the. She asked me "what's wrong with you ?" There's too much ego at play here and they are both a horrible representation of the UCONN team. DO NOT make an appt with this doctor, you'll regret it.

April 8th, 2014

Patient

Dr. Wolf was very kind, and explained everything very carefully. I liked the office in Southington, it was very clean, and the whole staff was very helpful!

June 20th, 2016