A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wolfson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Wolfson is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Wolfson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfson graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Wolfson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Jaye Wolfson MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer J. Wolfson practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Wolfson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Wolfson practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Infectious Disease Doctors.