A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Wolfson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Bone marrow inflammation Osteomyelitis and Granuloma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfson graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolfson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wolfson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer J. Wolfson practice?
Dr. Jennifer Wolfson practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT and Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Geneva Wolfson, Dr. Genoveva Wolfson