Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wolfson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Wolfson is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Wolfson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfson graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Wolfson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Jaye Wolfson MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer J. Wolfson practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Wolfson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Wolfson practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA and Burlington, VT.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Infectious Disease Doctors.