Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Woyach
Dr. Jennifer Woyach, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH, with another office in Columbus, OH. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Woyach is affiliated with The Ohio State University Hospital East, The OSU Arthur G James Cancer Hospital and The Ohio State University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Woyach has the following 2 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jennifer Woyach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.
Dr. Sope Olugbile
Internal Medicine, Residency
Columbus, OH 0.01 mi
Dr. John Hays
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Columbus, OH 0.01 mi10
Dr. William Blum
Hematology, Hematology and Oncology, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Columbus, OH 0.01 mi20