A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wrenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Wrenn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Wrenn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Genital Warts
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Uterine Prolapse
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wrenn graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wrenn has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Wrenn MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Wrenn practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Wrenn has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Wrenn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Greensboro, NC.
See Westerville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.