Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wrenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Wrenn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Wrenn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Genital Warts
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Uterine Prolapse
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wrenn graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wrenn has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Wrenn MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Wrenn practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Wrenn has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Wrenn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Dublin, OH.
See Westerville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.