A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wrenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Wrenn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Wrenn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Genital Warts
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Uterine Prolapse
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wrenn graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wrenn has 16 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wrenn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Wrenn practice?
Dr. Jennifer Wrenn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Dublin, OH.
See Westerville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.