A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Wyckoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Wyckoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Wyckoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyckoff graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Wyckoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Wyckoff MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Wyckoff practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Wyckoff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Wyckoff practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Endocrinologists.