A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Lee, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Young Lee MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Y. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Lee practices Diagnostic Radiology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Torrance Radiologists.