A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Lee, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Young Lee MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Y. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Lee practices Diagnostic Radiology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Torrance Radiologists.