A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Lin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Yu-Fe Lin MD is a female Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Y. Lin practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Lin has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Lin practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA and Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.