A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Yannucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Yannucci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yannucci
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Yannucci, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yannucci graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Yannucci has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Yannucci MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Yannucci practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Yannucci has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Yannucci practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Internists, Savannah Hematologists, and Savannah Oncologists.