A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Yarger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Yarger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Yarger, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Yarger graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Yarger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Louise Yarger MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Yarger practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Yarger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Yarger practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Seymour, IN and Grand Rapids, MI.
See Oakland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.