A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Yates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Yates is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Yates graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Yates has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer K Yates MD is a female Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer K. Yates practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Yates has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Yates practices Urology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Hackensack Urologists.