Dr. Jennifer Yeung MD Patient Reviews

• 13 reviews

February 22nd, 2013
Patient
Dr. Yeung has been my primary doctor for over 5 years. Having a cancer background I've seen a lot of doctors in my time and I can say hands down, Dr. Yeung is the best. She's kind, thorough, and extremely knowledgable in her field. I trust her judgement and always feel my issues are addressed in each visit. I never feel rushed, or on a schedule. And I have never felt like just another patient. I truly feel Dr. Yeung goes above and beyond for her patients, and highly recommend her to anyone considering her services.

June 14th, 2012
Back to me
After an initial handshake, she had her back to me (1st visit)at a desk to take notes as she asked me questions about why I was there. Her manner left me feeling uncomfortable.

April 9th, 2012
not good
I suspect she had a set amount of time to see me, possibly 10 mins. We may have gone over a couple minutes as I had questions about the drugs she was prescribing. I was over-charged possibly because I went to 15 mins. I am a cash patient and this was not what I expected to be charged $145 for 12-15 mins! It should have been closer to $100. I will not see her again. She assured me I'd get a discount but then she coldly charged me more. I'd like to take back her 5 mins of antibiotic lecture. I wasn't there for antibiotics, her assumption was wrong. Insult to injury, the pharmacist disagreed with her about taking two drugs together. I like to be really careful about that so I'm glad I double-checked her instructions.

July 18th, 2011
Prompt and professional
Dr. Yeung means business-she comes in ready to learn about your health and family background and answer all your questions with very professional responses. Come with a list of your concerns/questions ready because she is in and out. She's great at calling with final test results-and even leaving voice messages.

March 31st, 2011
Professional and Compassionate
Dr. Yeung is great! Not only does she know what she's talking about, but she takes me seriously and has a great mix of professionalism and compassion. She makes me feel heard and understood without making me feel childish or ignorant. She will continue to help me until my problem is solved, and always lets me know what the next step will be if I don't feel better soon. She is easy to reach and quick to respond. I highly recommend her!

March 18th, 2011
Drove 25 miles to see Dr. Yeung and it was worth it!
After having a bad experience with a different doctor who had the worst bedside manners, I asked around to see if anyone had any recommendations for a pediatrician for my 4 month old. Dr. Yeung's name was mentioned by a few of my friends and coworkers that live on the westside. She is very friendly and thorough. She asked a lot of questions and offered a lot of advice (sleep training, solid foods, etc.). I can tell that she really cared about the wellbeing of my baby, which put me at ease. This was a stark contrast to the previous experience I had with a different pediatrician.

March 5th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Yeung is a wonderful Doctor. She spends time answering your questions and is great at follow up. She is warm and caring and the kind of doctor that everyone should have. Your in good hands with Doctor Yeung.

March 4th, 2011
I gave Dr. Yeung a 4 star rating.
I gave Dr. Yeung a 4 star rating. I never have to wait longer then 10 minutes.

October 27th, 2010
Dr. Yeung is a superb Dr.
Dr. Yeung has been my primary care physician for several years. In my opinion, and as an oldster, she is the best pcp I have ever been to. She knows her stuff, and if she wants to know more, she researches info right on the spot. She's extremely knowledgeable but does not hesitate to refer me to a specialist with any concerns. She and I have no problems making eye contact. I highly recommend her!

October 21st, 2010
Do not recommend - negative review
I would not recommend this Doctor as a GP. She does not make eye contact, types in her smart phone all her notes, very cold personality, aloof, and makes the patient feel insignificant. I'm not overweight and she told me to drop 15 pounds. Again, I am not overweight and am an avid runner (I run marathons) and a healthy eater. I do not recommend her.

May 19th, 2010
Dr. Yeung and her office make it easy to come to the doctor! She has same day appointments or can squeeze you in for whatever concern. Dr. Yeung has great bedside manner, and is very caring and very thorough! It always feels like she considers the whole person in her diagnosis. Her staff is friendly and very knowledgeable as well. A very pleasant experience overall!

March 26th, 2010
Extremely profession and knowledgeable
Dr. Yeung exhibits constant professionalism and is extremely knowledgeable. I have come to her with a plethora of aliments and have always leaved with an accurate diagnosis and effective treatment. I would recommend Dr. Yeung to anyone seeking a new Doctor.