Dr. Jennifer York Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer York?

Dr. York is very thorough and knowledgeable..!!!

Posted on January 26th, 2017

Mr.

Posted on August 11th, 2016

Dr. York has not completed the diagnosis process, I have a follow-up visit. Dr. York was very through and professional with her questions and exam.

Posted on May 4th, 2016

Dr. York was polite and did do a quick exam. She treats one condition only. Most of her staff were very friendly. The only complaint I have is that they are very misleading when it comes to explaining how much money you will have to pay for any equipment you purchase for them. Three staff members there didn't even understand nor agree among themselves what portion of the bill I needed to pay. I was told at my first visit that if I payed up front for my CPAP machine that it would be covered under my copay since I was buying it thru their office. I confirmed this with my insurance company but when I went back for a follow up, I was told very rudely that if I wanted to keep the machine, I would need to pay an additional $356 which then made me question whether or not I even needed the CPAP or not. Is this doctor running a medical practice or a marketing facility. I would hate to think that decisions made about my health needs were based on what kind of insurance benefits that I had.

Posted on April 8th, 2016

Dr. York listens closely and spends time with me, courteous staff, prompt return of phone messages...... Very therou!

Posted on November 14th, 2015

Wonderful doctor. I'm 75 and she's the most concerned doctor I've ever had.

Posted on May 28th, 2015

I walked out of the office when I arrived for my first appointment and saw a basket of New Testaments in the waiting room. A doctor should understand, one would think, how incredibly unprofessional this is, not to mention offensive to people of other faiths. Please, keep your religion to yourself.

Great Doctor and Office

Posted on August 29th, 2013

Dr York is very thorough, and has helped me a lot. Her staff is always friendly, and gets back o me quickly every time I have a question.

Very thorough doctor

Posted on August 23rd, 2013

I have been to many doctors. Most blew me off. Dr. York is extremely thorough which was really refreshing. Staff is wonderful. Took me seriously. My other doctor's were very impressed. She wants all your medical records and information. Will take the time to take everything into account and help you get a proper diagnosis.

Posted on March 6th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. York for several years. I wouldn't go to another Neurologist! She is thorough, takes time to explain and answer all questions. She is caring, friendly and I trust her implicitly. The only negative thing I can say is that when you call, it's hard to get to talk to a person; but, when they call back, they are very courteous and helpful.

Don't waste your time

Posted on April 18th, 2012

You will be happier if you find a better Dr. in Austin.

I heard she was a genius

Posted on December 3rd, 2010

She's supposed to be great at diagnosis but customer service is not a word they know there. The waits are long and the staff is rude. 20 - 30 minute waits to get in and to get out seem to be status quo. Other offices are better about either being honest with wait times or more efficient with their duties

Posted on October 17th, 2017